Kharadi – one of the finest and fastest-growing suburbs’ in the eastern half of Pune – is increasingly becoming one of the best and most top-rated options for new home seekers. Kharadi has been experiencing exponential growth since the advent of the millennium. Economically speaking – the establishment and smooth functionality of the IT Parks in Kharadi – which was sanctioned as a Special Economic Zone – has mostly contributed to its rise as one of Pune’s most coveted areas.
Kharadi is also very well-connected with some of Pune’s best areas. Namely – Kalyani Nagar, Viman Nagar, Mundhwa and Koregaon Park are all just around the corner. This has further made Kharadi a more than viable option for home seekers and buyers.
Zen Estate – is one such project that magnifies the kind of growth and progress that the area can offer. Situated along the banks of the famous Mula Mutha river – Zen Estate – blends in some of the best factors that go into creating homes that would transcend living experiences to a heavenly level.
Zen Estate – is a collaborative project between two of Pune’s most well-known and established builders and developers – Mahalaxmi Group and Kohinoor Group. This joint effort was set into motion with a solidified vision of creating a project that would not only stand-out but, also create a lasting – peaceful and tranquil impression and feeling on and for anyone who comes into contact with it.
Zen Estate’s location rests in a perfect balance of nature, social infrastructure and excellent connectivity. The neighbourhood is cosmopolitan, and the community is a well-connected and safe one. Zen Estate promises to seamlessly blend-in some of the best requirements that go into creating some of the most elegant homes and the best living experiences.
And the best part? Zen Estate offers premium homes at a highly affordable and competitive price.
Let’s now dive a bit in-to some of the project specifications that are available at Zen Estate –
1) Zen Estate is an IGBC pre-certified PLATINUM project.
2) The project is a securely gated community which is developed as an all-inclusive green habitat.
3) The project is planned in such a way that several sustainable components have been employed in the construction and design – Prudent usage of recycled construction material, recycling facilities, rainwater harvesting, reutilisation of wastewater and smart energy conservation methods – to name a few.
1) Organic Waste Treatment – Zen Estate will employ an organic waste composter. The manure produced as a result of it will be reused within the project to keep it green.
2) Wastewater Treatment and Reuse – Zen Estate will have a state-of-the-art water treatment plant within the project. The idea behind this is to reuse water for flushing and landscaping. This doesn’t only reduce bills but also goes a long way in saving one of our most important elements for a sustainable life.
3) Use of Renewable Energy – The Sun is our most abundant and powerful source of free energy and at Zen – we plan to make full use of it. The project has installed solar water heaters to reduce overall energy consumption.
Earthquake resistant RCC frame structure with 125 mm AAC blocks.
Birla Super Shakti, Ambuja, Vasodatta / equivalent type cement.
Internal gypsum finished plaster.
External sand faced cement structure.
6”/5”think fly ash bricks.
AAC blockwork internally and externally.
800mm x 800mm vitrified flooring.
Anti-skid flooring for bathroom and attached terraces.
Concealed plumbing internally.
Jaquar or equivalent make CP fittings.
Cera or equivalent make sanitary fixtures.
Internal acrylic premium emulsion.
External weather shield acrylic paint.
Concealed copper wiring.
AC point in master bedroom.
3 tracks powder coated aluminium windows with mosquito net.
Granite sill for windows.
9) Special Features
S.S. raIling with toughened glass on terrace.
Glass partition in bath of master bedroom.
1) Provision of a Healthy Abode: Caring for your smiles
Every home at Zen Estate has been designed to allow more daylight and fresh air ventilation. Because a home with happier people leads to happier life and a community.
2) Landscaped Areas: Getting into the green scene
Green spaces have been provided at Zen Estate to conserve nature. Green zones also improve storm-water management by reducing runoff, conserving energy, mitigating the urban heat island and providing bio-diversity.
3) User-friendly premises: We celebrate diversity
The project has been designed in a way such that it is extremely cordial to senior citizens, toddlers and differently-abled people. Here – there is a strong belief that an all-inclusive community is formed by joining hands and minds.
Out of all the ways in which Zen Estate promises to raise the standards of everyday living to a higher-than-high epitome – the above-mentioned pointers are only some of the ways in which Mahalaxmi and Kohinoor will implement their long-envisioned aspiration and goal.
Come home to Zen Estate and experience a kind of life that will benefit in more ways than you might ever realise. Such is the magnifying allure of a state of zen.
Visit zenrealtyindia.com for more. Or, click here – https://zenrealtyindia.com/zen-estate/ to learn more about Zen Estate, Kharadi.